By using the Cloud Agency Management System ("Service"), a service of Cloud Agency Management System, Inc ("Cloud Agency Management System"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). Cloud Agency Management System reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and functionality, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.cloudams.com/TermCondition.php
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While CAMS prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Cloud Agency Management System cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials.
1. You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
2. You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any information requested in order to complete the signup process.
3. Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create additional logins for as many users as you'd like.
4. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
5. Cloud Agency Management System cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
6. You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
7. One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one trial account.
8. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
1. A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
2. If you initially sign up for a Trial account and you don't cancel that account within 30 days, you will be billed monthly starting on the 30th day after your account was initially created.
3.The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
4. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
5. For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, the credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
6. File storage space will be calculated at your normal billing cycle each month. At that time, any storage utilized beyond the amount provided by your plan will be billed in addition to the normal monthly fee. There will be no pro-rating of additional storage or associated fees.
7. Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of features and Content of your Account. 8. Cloud Agency Management System does not accept any liability for such loss
1. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can cancel your account at any time by notifying "accounting@Cloudams.com". A Cloud Agency Management System team member will confirm the cancellation request via phone or email.
2. All of your Content will be deleted from the Service following cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
3. If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
4. Cloud Agency Management System, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Cloud Agency Management System reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
1. Cloud Agency Management System reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
2. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Cloud Agency Management System Site (Cloudams.com) or the Service itself.
3. You hereby agree to pay a monthly service fee that was selected and a one-time set up fee at the time of initiation. These charges apply to number of location(s) selected. You will be “Grandfathered in” for your monthly fee unless the service discontinues for any default or breach on your part. In such case, the effective rate(s)/fees of that time will apply in order to resume the service.
4. Cloud Agency Management System shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
1. All Content posted on the Service must comply with U.S. copyright law.
2. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your contents and files uploaded remain yours.
3.The Design of Cloud Agency Management System is Copyright © 2011 Cloud Agency Management System, Inc.
All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design without express written permission from Cloud Agency Management System.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
2. Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
3. You understand that Cloud Agency Management System uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
4. You acknowledge the Service and all pages, screens, and components thereof are the intellectual property of CAMS and are protected by U.S. copyright law, patent law, and international treaties.
5. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, distribute, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the service without express written permission by Cloud Agency Management System.
6. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any CAMS customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
7. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. You agree not to make any attempt to "hack" or mis-use the Service in any way.
8. If your bandwidth usage exceeds 1 GB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Cloud Agency Management System) of other Service customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption or pay Cloud Agency Management System extra for excessive use.
9.Cloud Agency Management System does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
10. You expressly understand and agree that Cloud Agency Management System shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Cloud Agency Management System has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
11. The failure of Cloud Agency Management System to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Cloud Agency Management System and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Cloud Agency Management System (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com